Imetame Energia is a concessionaire and operator of exploratory and production assets in different Sedimentary Basins in Brazil.
With diversified portfolio, blending mature areas and new frontiers, the company has 23 Exploratory Blocks and 11 Oil and Natural Gas Production Fields. Currently, 250 barrels of oil equivalent are produced, reaching the end of 2018 at 1,200 barrels.
oil and gas
Diversified project portfolio with
high growth potential
10 OF 42.96 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL EQUIVALENT
51 OF 220.00 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL EQUIVALENT
(BLOCKS IN EXPLORATORY PHASE)
39 OF 171.160 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL EQUIVALENT
With bold profile and verticalization culture, Imetame Energia has its own teams of geology and geophysics, production, environment and petroleum engineering.
- Services performed with own equipment and multidisciplinary technical staff;
- Preparation of environmental studies;
- Drilling projects;
- Construction of bases and access to wells;
- Completion and productivity test in wells;
- Analysis of fluids in the laboratory;
- Geological and geophysical interpretation;
- Geological monitoring;
- Construction and management of facilities for production.